CNC Pill Tattoo Short Pen Q3
CNC Q3 rotary tattoo pen Using High-end CNC personalized motor from Germany. CNC Q3 tattoo machine adopts New STROKE CAM, with French precision bearings run more smoothly and less noise.
With high strength thimble bar, drawing hard lines, coloring more easily, especially good at making OLD SCHOOL and another hard shader screen.
Equipped with a generate CNC motor, the Q3 short tattoo gun lets you draw any tattoo at any angle.
- Reverse polarity protection in the DC Bolt for motor safety
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color works
- Maintenance-free; does not require lubrication
- Exceptionally ergonomic design
- Guarantees complete freedom of movement
- Drive: Precision Motor-DC
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 100mm φ 32mm
- Piercing Frequency: 50Hz-166Hz
- Needle Protrusion: 0-4mm
- Weight: 123.6g
- Rated Voltage: 7.5V
- Vibration Total Value: ≤2.5m2/s
- Connection: 3.5mm jack
- Power Intake: 2w
- Emission Sound Pressure Level: ≤65Db(A)
- Dimensions Length: 100mm
- Diameter Handle: 32mm
- Rated Current: ≤180MA
- 1 *Machine
- 1* RCA Cord
- a few O-ring
- This tattoo pen should connect with your own power supply/box to use, it can’t work with the adapter directly
- Please keep the pen working under 10V to protect the rotary system and the motor.
Availability: 13 in stock
The quality and care in the presentation are very good, similar to other machines of the same manufacturer. It includes a seemingly good quality
silicone RCA cable and spare O-rings, which is to be appreciated. This small pen is surprisingly light, with only 120 grams it has a very small engine
and "direct drive" punching system. It feels like it's made of premium materials. Waiting to prove it my expectations are high, especially to make shading,
Looking forward to continued use.