CNC Q5 Tattoo Pen Grenade for lining and shading
The CNC Q series rotary tattoo machine Q5 is the newest Design by CNC Tattoo Supply – a Short, portable tattoo pen with an ergonomic and lightweight for optimal maneuverability.
Move more, worry less with this exclusive tattoo pen design that gives artists more freedom and flexibility. CNC Q5 rotary tattoo machine is professional for shading work and for lining work, also performs perfectly for lining, black and grey, and large-area coloring packing!
The CNC Q5 Grenade tattoo pen will let you focus on the tip of the cartridge needle to drawing delicate lines.
The nanotechnology machine motor provides low vibration and reduced heat generation. We have improved its CAM at the same time and finished manufacturing in a French factory. The integrated CAM now includes 3.5mm eccentric wheels, flexible drive pins, and precision bearings, making perfect soft shades and color packing.
- Professional shader machine
- Shader and solid color work efficiently, avoid repeated coloring and cause skin damage.
- The nominal voltage is 12V.
- The speed and frequency belong to the middle level. Suitable for most people’s operating speed.
- Support wired power supply, support battery power supply.
- diameter 34mm grip
- Length: 96mm
- light Design, only 147g
- The connection RCA
- Accepts all major cartridge brands
- Replaceable eccentric stroke
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Dimensions: 96mm φ34mm
- Weight: 147g
- Connection: 3.5mm jack
- Drive: Precision motor-DC
- Piercing Frequency: 35Hz-164Hz
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Power intake: 2w
- Stroke: 3.5mm（up to date）
- Needle protrusion : 0-4mm
- Vibration total value : ≤2.5m2/s
- Emission sound pressure level: ≤68Db(A)
- 1 Machine
- 1 RCA Cord
- A few O-ring.