- Made of ABS plastic material, environmentally and durable for the long term.
- Easy to carry and make your tattoo work more convenient.
- Provide fast transfer speed, print clear, no overheat easily, and low noise.
- Multiple buttons to indicate the operation process, easy to operate.
- Record paper size: 210mm/216mm special record paper
- Original size: A4 210mm*297mm (Minimum 150mm*80mm)
- Net weight: 1.2KG
- Power: AC 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Machine size: 293mm*175mm*75mm
- Package: 1 machine and 1 power cord(US/UK/EU/AU)
- Press the buckles at both ends and open the cover.
- Turn on the Power Switch of the transfer machine. Warm up the machine for a few minutes.
- The three indicator lights are on and it is in normal working condition. If not, please adjust the button.
- Prepare an A4 Tattoo Transfer paper and transfer pattern document.
- Take out the transfer paper and remove the protective sheet.
- Put the yellow bottom paper into the Transfer Paper Input Mouth as shown in the figure below.
- Insert the printed pattern document with your back facing us. The machine sucked the pattern paper
- Press the Copy button and wait for the transfer. Transfer paper can be hand-held to assist transfer.