The Solong EM139 Tattoo Machine is a wireless tattoo pen, so you have the freedom to work uninhibited! Featuring a long-lasting and rechargeable battery, you can expect the same efficient and quiet experience, but with the option to go wireless at any time and anywhere. The tattoo gun can also be switched to wired mode so you won’t experience any downtime if the battery runs out.
- 2 TYPES OF CHARGING Solong EM139 Wireless Tattoo Gun can tattoo using the wireless battery and also through the RCA cord.
- Large Capacity battery pack. It runs on 1600mAh rechargeable batteries and can operate continuously for 10-12 hours depending on its speed and workload. The USB-C port makes it possible to charge your wireless tattoo gun in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack.
- Strong Magnetic connection. The unique design makes it super easy&fast to alter the power supply methods easily. The digital screen side can also be adjusted easily to make sure you’re using the right needle direction.
- Golden ratio of counterweight, comfortable grip pen. Tested by professional tattoo artists, no much fatigue even for a long time tattooing.
- High Precise motor. Solong EM139 wireless tattoo machine adopts a powerful and high precision motor to make sure the tattoo needles out stable and precise.
- Tail with mixed flashing lights. Relieve the pressure of tattooing, and also accurately indicate the stability of the power supply.
- Three modular designs. Convenient for sterilization and maitainence.
- Stroke: 3.5 mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Operating Voltage: 5.0-12. 0V
- Charging Time： 2h
- Battery Capacity: 1600mAh (usually available 10h -12h)
- Wireless Tattoo Pen*1
- Battery 1500mAh*1
- Type-C Cord*1
- RAC Cord*1
- RCA Part*1
- Replacement Grip*1
- Black Packing Box*1
- Long press (on/off button) 2 seconds: power on
- Short press to pause (if stay in pause gear for more than 5 minutes automatically shut down in a low-power state) short press again to start the output normally.
- Press and hold again for 2 seconds: power off
- Level Switching (13 level switching)
Up arrow button- level up
Down arrow button- level down
- Voltage Indication: 12V is the fastest, 5V is the slowest
- Level pointer indication (1 2 3 4 5 intervals from left to right )
- The pointer level corresponds to the voltage display (the middle number values represent the voltage display)