1007RM, 1009RM, 1011RM, 1013RM, 1015RM, 1017RM, 1019RM, 1021RM, 1023RM, 1025RM, 1027RM, 1205RM, 1207RM, 1209RM, 1211RM, 1213RM, 1215RM, 1217RM, 1219RM, 1221RM, 1223RM
Stigma Tattoo Needle Cartridges Curved Magnum/RM
$11.86 - $35.95
Stigma Round Magnum (a.k.a Curved Magnum ) is a fairly new version of the magnum needle and is primarily used for shading, blending, and coloring large areas with less overall damage to the skin. These needles are arranged so that the tips arch at the center.
The idea behind this design is that the rounded edge conforms closer and tighter to the skin, giving a more consistent line, and better ink dispersion. Round magnums are marked as “RM” with the number of needles beforehand.
- Semitransparent, perfect visibility enables you to focus on tattooing.
- Ink flow consistency and less trauma on the skin.
- Exquisite in every step of production, Make your tattoo work exceptionally smooth and joyful.
- Needles tip is made of 304 medical-grade stainless steel. Except for the needle tip made of 304 stainless steel, Medical grade plastic.100% EO Gas Sterilized and individually packaged.
- High-quality silicone to keep the needle elastic.
- Compatible with All Rotaries/Coiled machines as well as Stigma rotary machines and grips.
- Suitable for detailed artworks. Safety membrane inside Stigma cartridge system to prevent ink leakage to the tube or machine.
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(#10) – 0.35mm(#12)
- Box Quantity: 20 pcs, 50 pcs
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane