1007M1, 1009M1, 1011M1, 1013M1, 1015M1, 1017M1, 1019M1, 1021M1, 1023M1, 1025M1, 1027M1, 1205M1, 1207M1, 1209M1, 1211M1, 1213M1, 1215M1, 1217M1, 1219M1, 1221M1, 1223M1
Stigma Tattoo Needle Cartridges Weaved Magnum Shader/M1
$11.86 - $35.95
Single Magnum aka Weaved Magnum is often used for filling in large areas, blending, and shading. Weaved Magnums are grouped with 2 rows of needles in a weaved formation. This spacing allows more coverage while tattooing and the ability to hold more ink. Weaved Magnum needles are always an odd-numbered grouping labeled with M1, therefore a 7M1 needle would be a Weaved 7 Magnum grouping.
- Stigma Series Disposable tattoo needle cartridges with Membrane Sterilized package.
- Designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
- Sterilized stainless steel manufactured for consistent, daily use. Professional Tattoo Needles are safe,
- Made of 304 surgical stainless steel and medical-grade plastic. E.O. sterilized and packaged securely in a blister pack.
- Rubber band-loaded cartridges, with a plastic membrane, so that the tattoo ink won’t flow back into the tubes.
- Compatible with standard cartridge tattoo machines and grips. Carefully designed and more convenient to use than ever!
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(#10) – 0.35mm(#12)
- Box Quantity: 20 pcs, 50 pcs
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane
No complaints about any of them, they fit securely and have given me no issues. At first I intended to use them only for practice but these are totally suitable for actual tattooing.