Tattoo Pen CNC Q1 Faulhaber
A short and portable rotary tattoo pen machine, all parts integrated into the grip. It’s more suitable for modern tattoo style because it’s lighter and it has minimal self-resonance, allowing you to focus on the needle tip. It can draw delicate lines and it can also make transitional soft shadows.
- Lightweight. Only 118g Short.
- All parts integrated into the grip part.
- German Famous Micro-Motor Faulhaber that performs stable and quiet while creating your tattoo design.
- Trusted by thousands of professional tattoo artists.
- 1- Year Quality Warranty.
- Unleash your creative vision.
- Arm and hand fatigue are brought down to a minimum
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Dimensions: 93mm φ32mm
- Weight: 118g
- Connection: 3.5mm Jack
- Drive: Faulhaber motor-DC
- Piercing Frequency: 40Hz-160Hz
- Nominal Voltage: 7.5V(up to date）
- Power intake: 2w Stroke: 3.5mm
- Needle protrusion : 0-4mm
- Vibration total value : ≤2.5m2/s
- Emission sound pressure level: ≤65Db(A)
- Q1 Machine
- RCA Cord * 1
- A few O-ring
- User Manual
My husband bought this device after using coil tattoo machines just to see if itd help with his hand fatigue. He could not stop telling me how much he enjoyed it and how its help with his hand cramps and shakes. He states its a great value since the quality was far better than he expected. He recommends this to other tattoo artists who dont want to pay out the arse for a machine but want a quality pen. Highly recommend RHEIN tattoo supplies
This machine works just like another professional machine I used it mostly for shading and it amazing. I do not like cheyennetattoo not because they are bad, just the price reason. Why don't they learn from RHEIN tattoo, if they do i'll buy from cheyennetattoo.
Highly recommended.Good solid machine
Ok let me just say this is a very early review, first day out of the box this machine felt like quality. Used it for one full tattoo and I absolutely love it. The quality of the build and the strength of the motor is comparable to the Cheyenne sol. I am a professional and I dabble in cheap machines but this is the best cheap machine Ive ever used. I will do a later review but the tattoo I posted is the one I did with this machine. scouts honor
After a few days and several large full day sessions I am in love with this machine, it actually reminds me of the professional pen rotary brand STYLUS more than the hawk pen but for the price you cant beat it. I bought 2. Comes with rca and a cheapo tester cartridge. The only thing I would say is watch where the motor twists into the pen. It can vibrate loose. Also I would immediately buy super lube to keep the motor running smooth. They do not come very lubricated.. the king tut is my most recent tattoo done with this machine