- 1 PC Rotary Tattoo Pen
- 1 PC Digital Power Supply
- 1 PC Foot Pedal
- 20 PCS Tattoo Needles Cartridges
- 1 Bottles Tattoo Ink, 30ml/bottle
- 1 Bottle Green Soap 4OZ
- 1 PC Foaming Cream 20Z
- 1 PC Sparkling Bottle
- 5 PCS Transfer Paper
- 1 PC Color Cup with Base
- 1 Pair Gloves
Warning and Disclaimer
If you are a tattoo beginner, please pay attention to the following warning tips:
- Before starting to tattoo yourself or others, please read the Instruction Manual carefully, the Instruction Manual in Tattoo Kit could tell you how to start a tattoo. You can also check more teaching Videos on Facebook or Twitter.
- As a tattoo beginner, you should practice your design first on practice skins or on pears, apples, or something similar to human skin. This practice is necessary to improve your tattoo skills. You should have enough tattoo skills before tattooing on human skin, tattooing on human skin is permanent.
- Before tattooing on your body, please make a Pigment Patch Test for the tattoo inks, if there are allergic reactions on test skin, please stop use the pigment and contact us for help. No matter which brand pigment you are willing to use, the Pigment Patch Test is necessary.
Pigment Patch Test:
- Using soap & water or alcohol, clean a small area of skin in the inner forearm.
- Apply a small amount of pigment to the area and allow it to dry.
- After 24 hours, wash with soap & water.
- If no irritation or inflammation is apparent. It may be assumed no hypersensitivity to the pigment exists.
- Test before application.
Please Keep This Mind!
Keep your body healthy before tattooing. A weak body, such as drunk, catching a cold, or any other sickness, can’t be tattooed on body. It may result in your body hard to recover if you persist.
And also, keep your skin well protected after tattooing.
About recovery: Normally, the tattooed skin may take 5-10 days to recover. Please keep the skin dry in this period. Bathing, drinking alcohol, strenuous exercise is prohibited.
If you have any trouble or confuse to use our products, please contact Rhein Tattoo Supply directly.